Notification :-

Hi Friends..' Facebook Like Box ' At Right Side Of This Site. Like Our Facebook Page & Get Instant Updates Directly To Your Facebook !!

Friday 27 April 2012

Innocent is all praise for Amala Paul

Amala Paul is one actress who does not let stardom get the better of her, says veteran actor Innocent. The actress, who is now a well-known name in Kollywood, has gradually been making her presence felt in Mollywood.

Recently, Amala went to meet Innocent when he was shooting for a film in Hyderabad. Apparently, the actor failed to recognize her. "But she really surprised me. Apart from the fact that she came to the location just to meet me, she did not feel bad when I told her that I did not recognize her. Instead, she reminded me of an event when she accompanied me to the stage. She was working as a volunteer at the event at the time. I do not think any other stars these days would be as humble as to offer such an introduction. I was deeply touched by this young star's humility. She has not forgotten her roots, which is a great thing," says Innocent.


News Source From :http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment